On the track or in the classroom, #WinningHasRoots within each of us. This is why DEKALB brand corn, the National FFA Organization and NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer are teaming up on October 18 at Kansas Speedway. Clint Bowyer will debut the No. 14 DEKALB FFA Ford Mustang, featuring dual historical wings for the FFA emblem and DEKALB winged ear of corn. These wings are built on strength, deep roots and winning traditions.
Whichever wings you wear on race day, Winning Has Roots ... and so does this car. Catch a first glimpse of the No. 14 car before it hits the track.
For more info on the Winning Has Roots Scholarship: https://www.dekalbasgrowdeltapine.com/en-us/success-stories/bowyer-success-story/left-turns.html
As featured on
- USD 253 BOE approves "separation agreement" with Superintendent Case
- Active COVID cases nearing 700 in Lyon County; Newman Regional Health seeing high numbers of COVID-positive inpatients
- Local COVID deaths rise to 45 as four new fatalities confirmed
- Simply the best: Emporia is the No. 1 town for disc golf in the U.S.
- Shelbys’ Sassy Designs hosts grand opening
- Sommers Auto looks to provide community with affordable, premium options
- Dennis Neill Wiley
- Weekend events raise more than $10,000 for McBride family
- Mary Susan Fancher
- City extends mask mandate, adds language from county health order