A Black real estate agent was showing a house to a Black man and his 15-year-old son in Wyoming, Michigan, when they were handcuffed by police. They were eventually released and the Wyoming Department of Public Safety says an internal review concluded "race played no role in our officers' treatment of the individuals." The three individuals share their story with CNN's Don Lemon.
- Liquor store coming down, with drive-thru dreams
- 3 taken to hospital in 1-vehicle accident
- Hamilton USD 390 to remain open "indefinitely"
- Steven Gregory Hart
- Griff's Diner a new spot for comfort food
- 1 person injured in accident Saturday
- Ten-digit dialing starts Sunday
- Crimestoppers seeks driver without a bumper
- Now open: Gravel City Roasters, Trox Gallery and Gifts move to new location
- Ann Mueldener Cochennet