Truck fire reported
- Jakub Stepanovic/Gazette
- EDITORIAL: Where are the apologies?
- Emporian prepares for challenge of a lifetime
- No probable cause found against middle school staffer in inappropriate touching case
- Emporia softball head coach Annie Rockley steps down
- Inaugural Flint Hills Ultra riders tackle 1,000-mile route
- Bad Boyz & Co. hopes to help Emporians become their best selves
- Potential false report charges could be weeks away in EMS inappropriate touching case
- UNBOUND Gravel brings unprecedented impact to Emporia community
- Charles Bruce Crawford, Jr.
- Keith A. Thomas
- EDUCATION FRONTLINES: U.S. animal research faces monkey shortage (31)
- No probable cause found against middle school staffer in inappropriate touching case (25)
- Believing In Something Is Important, Knowing What You Believe Is More Important (22)
- USD 253 staff member not teaching, no arrests made after claims of inappropriate touching (19)
- Emporia State placed on AAUP censure list (13)
- What is all the tenure hubbub? (9)
- Insight Kansas: What is a Liberal Christian? (6)
- Two arrested for alleged marijuana grow operation in Emporia (6)
- The People Speak: Expresses concern about ESU (5)
- County approves drone purchases for Sheriff's Department (5)
- EDITORIAL: Where are the apologies? (5)
- Editorial: One answer to the migration crisis? Jobs (5)
- A statement of belief (4)
- USD 253 Board of Education to hold special board meeting Wednesday afternoon (4)
- KBOR universities, Marshall lend support to College Transparency Act (3)
- UPDATED: 14 cats, 3 dogs rescued from locked, abandoned storage unit (3)
- UNBOUND Gravel returns next week with largest field ever (3)
- Demise of the ESU Debate Program (3)
- USD 253 to discuss staff retention, recruitment at Wednesday board meeting (2)
- NTHF induction activities underway ahead of Emporia's induction week (2)
- Fundraiser established after Emporia man suffers serious injuries in UTV wreck (2)
- Drug Court celebrates 69th graduation (2)
- UNBOUND Gravel brings unprecedented impact to Emporia community (2)
- Gambling machines seized from Emporia gas station (2)
- Escaped inmate back in custody after Lyon County deputies lead foot chase Wednesday afternoon (1)
- EHS Choirs perform spring concert, show off lightsaber skills (1)
- Legislative School Choice Battles: The Aftermath (1)
- Recording reportedly reveals Trump talking about classified doc: June 1 rundown (1)
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve visitor center reopens (1)
- Storms down trees, bring high winds and rain (1)
- Rodger K. Drake (1)
- Hartford, Olpe celebrate Class of 2023 graduates (1)
- Who wins debt ceiling deal, Biden or McCarthy? Fmr. Trump adviser says both (1)
- UPDATE: Missing Emporia woman located Wednesday (1)
- Lois Catherine Balkenhol (1)
- Chase County to be featured in PBS Kansas ghost towns documentary (1)
- Area school 2023 KSHSAA State Track & Field preview (1)
- Designs by Sharon, Molly's touch (1)
- Emporian prepares for challenge of a lifetime (1)
- Gene Thomas Mains (1)
- Cottonwood Falls to the Capitol: Barnes strives to make Flint Hills a Kansas tourism destination (1)
- Lebo girls, Olpe boys track claim Lyon County League titles (1)
- Public hearing set for proposed zoning regulations (1)
- 50 years later: Newman Nursing School class of 1973 comes home (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.