Emporia State University celebrated Homecoming 2021 with a modified parade through campus Saturday morning.
The ESU Marching Band, along with athletes, cheerleaders and campus organizations traveled down the campus Pedestrian Mall to raise spirits ahead of the Hornets’ 24-21 win over Missouri Southern.
As featured on
- Emporia man seriously injured in truck vs. semi wreck
- Two Emporians hurt in turnpike crash
- Emporia native shot, killed by Nebraska trooper
- ESU putting Earl Center up for sale
- Police probe missing money from convenience store
- Two hospitalized after UTV rollover
- Phillip Harry Dunn
- Collision on West Sixth injures one
- BYA: What's with the smoke?
- Mental defense withdrawn in Mitchell murder case