The circus came to town with a spooky twist Tuesday evening.
Acrobats, magicians, jugglers and clowns — and a lot more — entertained crowds at the Lyon County Fairgrounds' Anderson Building in two shows.
Creepy costumes and spooky makeup, chilling music and thrilling performances highlighted the Halloween-themed show.
As featured on
- KBI seeks local man missing since May
- Married educators share life teaching, raising children in Emporia Public Schools
- They are the champions: Two Lyon County trees listed as biggest
- Raccoon causes single-vehicle wreck on I-35, driver hospitalized
- Shopping for raincoats could be wise
- Car repair shop fixes Thanksgiving food questions
- Emporia woman overturns vehicle near Hartford
- Shoe Dept. Encore celebrates Emporia opening
- John Thomas (Tom) Jenkins
- Emporia man hospitalized after Abilene wreck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.