Several hundred people gathered to support the Walk to End Alzheimer's event at the Lyon County Fairgrounds on Sunday.
They were issued flowered pinwheels of different colors. The colors designated those who have Alzheimer's, caregivers, remembering those who have died from the disease and general supporters who hope for a cure.
As featured on
- One arrested after high-speed chase through Emporia ends in Franklin County
- Inmate death reported at Lyon County Detention Center
- Multiple injuries reported after Tuesday wreck
- Olpe man hospitalized after motorcycle accident Saturday
- EPD releases suspect information, charges after weekend pursuit
- Neighbors come together for belated Police Week celebration
- Back in Business
- KDHE recommends self-quarantine for Kansans who traveled to Lake of the Ozarks
- The Faces of COVID-19
- Smaller Lyon County communities share life during pandemic