The St. David's Society held its 132nd annual celebration Sunday.
Throughout the service there were many Welsh hymns sung to celebrate, and also the National Anthem of Wales.
Robert Ward was the guest conductor to lead the St. David's Chorus. After the service, tea and Bara Brith were served.
As featured on
- Community transmission suspected in Lyon County
- Man in his 20s found dead in Kansas ditch
- One killed, three injured in Tuesday night crash
- Four more confirmed COVID-19 cases in Lyon County
- City establishes new offense for violating public health orders
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Lyon County
- Lyon County Public Health adds probable positives to daily reports
- Fanestil Meats will soon start building western Emporia processing plant
- EPD: Subject tased after pulling knife on officers
- One bottle at a time: Trolley House converts to making hand sanitizer