The Granada Theatre held a double-feature for this year's Christmas Concert with country stars Phil Vassar and Lonestar.
The show started an hour later than scheduled due to a bus breaking down. That did not deter the bands from combining for one long performance.
The audience was pleased with their music, and also how the artists related and teased the crowd.
- High-speed chase through Emporia ends in Franklin County
- The Faces of COVID-19
- Inmate death reported at Lyon County Detention Center
- Olpe man hospitalized after motorcycle accident Saturday
- Neighbors come together for belated Police Week celebration
- Back in Business
- Majority of local COVID-19 cases recovered, Kansas to move into phase 2 Friday
- Commission tables agreement on Jones Aquatic Center
- Trump: Kansas governor doing 'fantastic job' on coronavirus
- Smaller Lyon County communities share life during pandemic