The Granada Theatre was rocking with the country band BlackHawk on Friday night. The concert began with a surprise traditional Native American dance.
The band was formed in 1992 by Henry Paul and had a multi-platinum album with its self-titled release in 1994. The record featured several hits, including "That's Just About Right," "Goodbye Says it All" and "Every Once in a While."
Through the years, there were different band members, but Henry Paul has been a constant part of the band.
As featured on
- Lay-offs start at Detroit Reman, closure slated for end of year
- BLI enters into letter of intent to sell assets
- Behind the (food) scenes
- Driver OK after USD 253 vehicle overturns on 24th Avenue
- Sheriff's Office releases info on early morning crash
- Longbine: Detroit Reman announcement "unfortunate," employees top concern
- VFW seeking new members
- 'Call of the Wild' playing in Emporia this weekend
- Zoo changes to enhance mission
- The Call of Hollywood: Emporia shelter dog stars in major film